We'll collect but never verify your information when you open an online account, register with us via our Customer Care Team, or play our game for example. The information collected on our website will never include your name, address, bank account, debit card, driving licence and contact details other than an email address.
We will never collect dynamic or static internet protocol (IP) addresses when sending HTML emails to you or when you visit our site.
The information we collect means that we can:
- set up and run your account to play games online,
- provide lottery services and games,
- enable you to play our games,
- notify you if you win, about changes or information relating to your account, or changes to our services,
- ensure the website is optimised to enable the best experience for you while playing our games.
It also means, in certain circumstances and presuming that you have consented, that we can ask your views on the services we offer and to enhance market research and promote our games and services. We also want our communications to be relevant to you so we'll use your information to personalise marketing or other notifications.
If you close your account, your data will be erased forever from our system and never to be found again. We also take security very seriously, so while we hold your information we make sure it is safe.
We may also send you information about our projects, games and services. You can opt out of this at any time. If you have any concerns or queries, or wish to opt out, you can Contact us
Sharing your information
We will never share your information with anyone for any reason.
Security is our priority. Our site is regularly audited independently to maintain security to the best level.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, often encrypted text file that is stored on your device. A website sends you a cookie and your web browser stores it. The browser returns the cookie to the web server the next time you visit. They are designed to make the interaction between websites and users faster and easier. Our cookies don't store private information, such as debit card details or your address. They simply store encrypted information. Cookies don't harm your device and you can block them by changing your browser settings.
Cookies we use
- These are also known as session cookies. They are only active while you are using our website. As soon as you close your internet browser, these cookies are deleted. They help to keep track of your activity while on the site and therefore make it easier for you to move around and complete various tasks.
- These are also known as saved cookies and are stored on your device. These are used to retain your player preferences and help us to improve your experience of playing online. They are also used to track play behaviour in order to better target online advertising on other Internet sites and to prevent surveys from being presented more than once. They can remain stored on your device for years.
Third parties cannot access personal information or any information that is traceable to an individual player.